When you have a fresh hair color, the last thing you want is dull, matte hair. Professional hairstylist Estelle Baumhauer, Color Director at eSalon.com, provides 7 tips for luminous, shiny hair:
- After washing and conditioning, rinse with cold water to seal in conditioner and lay hair cuticle flat, which promotes shine.
- Use deep conditioning treatment or hair mask once a week to restore moisture to hair. More moisture means more shine!
- Restore damaged hair with leave-in conditioner when hair is damp and using a deep conditioning treatment once a week.
- For emergency shine, angle a hair dryer down shaft of hair to lay cuticle flat, which makes it shine more.
- Smooth strands with hair treatment oil, which helps lay the cuticle flat. A lightweight shine spray can add extra luster to natural hair texture.
- Product buildup could be dulling efforts at shine. Remove buildup with a clarifying shampoo that is gentle on the scalp and hair.
- Brushing can cause breakage, which dulls hair color. Gently detangle with a wide-tooth comb or use a leave-in detangler to help ease out the knots. Start at the ends and work up to the roots.
Hottest Home Hair Color Solution
eSalon.com is a young company that’s ruffling the feathers of hairstylists across the country. eSalon’s Color Director Estelle Baumhauer says: “Outraged colorists tell me, ‘You’re going to put us out of business!'”
They’re outraged because eSalon provides high quality home hair color at an affordable price, under the guidance of salon professionals. And it’s nothing like the one-size-fits-all boxed hair color you get at a drugstore.
Instead, eSalon provides custom blended hair color like you’d get in a salon. We use salon-grade ingredients that leave hair soft, shiny and provide excellent gray coverage. The personalized pigment even has your name on the bottle, because it’s made for you and no one else.
For the ultimate convenience, the order is delivered to your doorstep for under $20. Compare that to the $100-plus price tag local hairdressers charge!
Right now, first time customers can get a full color kit for just $9.95 by visiting www.eSalon.com. Try it now!