- Picking a color: Most consumers don’t correctly identify their current hair color, which means the box they pick may not turn out as expected.
- Wrong match: The color swatches on boxed colors don’t always accurately represent your final results, and may be misleading.
- Low quality: Many boxed formulas use low-grade ingredients and are excessively drying or damaging to the hair.
- Generic instructions: Boxed color brands contain generic instructions that may not be the best application process for you individual hair.
- Unpredictable results: Premixed drugstore color may contain undisclosed “hidden” pigments, which could make hair turn green or orange.
- Mass-made color: Whereas a stylist in a salon creates an individual color for your hair, these one-size-fits-all boxed colors are not made for your hair – they’re mass-made to fit a generic person’s hair, which means they’re less likely to provide your personal desired results.
- Best way to color at home: A new company called eSalon.com makes it unnecessary to resort to a box from a shelf. Clients just complete a personal hair consultation online, then eSalon’s color experts craft your individual color blend. They take all your details into account – from gray percentage, coloring history, skin tone, and more – so it’s designed just for you. It even comes with personalized instructions tailored for your hair. New clients
Right now, eSalon has a special offer for new customers: Get your first custom color kit for only $9.95* (a 50% savings!), with a satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Get started on yours here: www.eSalon.com