When it comes to hair color, it’s no surprise that many people turn to celebrity for ideas. They have professional stylists to design flattering looks for them!
Hair color expert Estelle Baumhauer, Color Director at eSalon.com, an online company that provides personalized, custom blended home hair color, reveals how to copy the hair colors of the best celebrity tresses:
- Mandy Moore: Mandy’s soft, strawberry blonde hair color is a perfect kiss of red for her light skin tone. It’s also a great color choice for natural blondes if they want to spice up their color.
- Nicole Kidman: Although she moves between strawberry blonde and more vibrant copper, Nicole’s warm red tones always complement her fair skin without washing it out.
- Christina Hendricks: Christina’s vivid, copper red hair color gives her the perfect radiance: it complements the rosy hues in her fair skin tone for the most flattering effect.
- Susan Sarandon: She’s maintained a sultry, deep copper hair color throughout her career. This kind of rich, copper brown tone can do wonders to illuminate a fair complexion for a youthful look.
- Drew Barrymore: Drew can pull off almost any hair color with her versatile skin tone. One especially flattering look was her vibrant, rich brunette hair color, which contained subtle warm tones to bring out her creamy skin and striking green eyes.
- Mila Kunis: Her sultry shades always look good on her. Mila usually keeps her locks a rich, warm chocolate brown, which is a perfect complement for her creamy complexion and green eyes.
- Ashley Greene: Ashley darkened her tresses to a deep, chocolate brown color. This tone helps to bring out her dark eyes and make her skin look naturally brightened.
- Whitney Port: Whitney wears a buttery, warm blonde hair color on her long, beachy locks. The color looks natural and soft, which gives her healthy-looking hair to complement her medium skin tone.
- Michelle Williams: By lightening her cropped, short hair, Michelle boosted up her entire look. Her buttery gold hair color adds great shine to a short haircut, plus provides warmth to brighten up her face.
- Reese Witherspoon: Her sunny champagne hair color contains golden blonde tones that bring out the warmth of her skin tone. The final effect is a natural, bright, and sun-kissed blonde color that flatters her skin.
Looking to get your own A-list hair color? Look no further – a breakthrough company called eSalon.com now sells customized, professional hair color mailed right to your door.
Hottest Home Hair Color Solution
eSalon.com is a young company that’s ruffling the feathers of hairstylists across the country. eSalon’s Color Director Estelle Baumhauer says: “Outraged colorists tell me, ‘You’re going to put us out of business!’”
They’re outraged because eSalon provides high quality home hair color at an affordable price, under the guidance of salon professionals.
Clients just log onto the site and a team of colorists is there for a personal consultation. Then they blend your color based on over 2,000 color options. The personalized pigment even has your name on the bottle, because it’s made for only you.
For the ultimate convenience, the order is delivered to your doorstep for under $20. Compare that to the $100-plus price tag local hairdressers charge!
Right now, first time customers can get a full color kit for just $9.95 by visiting www.eSalon.com. Try it now!